Monday, August 21, 2006

This Weekend's Festivities....PRICELESS!

Roundtrip Plane Ticket.....$257.00
Gift for my sister...............$100.00
Faking an illness................7.75 in sick hours
Misc. Purchases................$52.00

Watching my sister exit the building with her diploma in her hand and hearing her announce "I'm finally something bitches!"
=PRICELESS!

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate my big sister on finally finishing something since high school *her words not mine*
I am so proud of my sister!

To celebrate her husband cooked a big dinner for family and friends, and the next night we partied!!!! Oh it went down we closed the club down. It has been a year since the hurricane sent us all running in different directions. I decided not to follow the rest of my family so this was the first time I had seen them since we parted last year. All Imma say is New Orleans natives took over that Houston club. Gotta stop there cause what goes on in Houston STAYS IN HOUSTON!

I'm not disgruntled today!
Peace *2fingas*

2 comments:

Single Ma said...

CONGRATS to big sis!

Anonymous said...

The biggest chalenge of managing money is realizing what is important and what is not. Celebrating this acheivement is money well spent. Congrats to the Sista's sista.