Wednesday, August 09, 2006

American Pimp


Ok tonight I'm sitting at home with my brokedisgruntled fiance clicking thru the channels. *I hate when he does that* Well anyway it falls on a show called American Pimp. Lawddddd hap mercy on all us! Yall I know I'm going to hell but I laughed my ass offffffffff! One thing for certain 1brokesista couldn't be a Ho on the stroll with no pimp. You know what I can't even describe this show, I can say it is something I watched growing up because I had an uncle who was a pimp and my step dad had him a couple a hoes on the stroll behind my mommas back. Oh when she found out! I learned how to fight watching my momma Whup Dat Trick!

Ok Ok this blog is about money so my question of the day is...do Pimps and Hoes pay taxes? I mean do the IRS audit them and put a lean on all they stuff like they do ours? Do they have retirement plans and health insurance? When a pimp retire from the pimp game where does he work? I wonder what his transferable skills are...he would be a damn good telemarketer.

But for real I totally understand the game being from the streets, I understand the bondage that a woman has to be in to allow someone to manipulate her mind.

But watching this show is so funny! Just listening to these dudes.

If ya can answer my question about the tax issue please do.

Peace*2fingas*
1BrokeSista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pimps are pretty much out of luck when it comes to retirement if they have not been saving their money. They do not pay taxes because it is illegal. The IRS is not aware they are making any money because they do not file their taxes. Some smarter people who are making money doing somehting illegal might set-up a fake business or launder their money to make it appear clean or legal. Pimps could probably pay cash for any health needs, unless it is a major surgery or something along those lines. If Pimps stuff away a lot of cash they might be able to retire comfortably.