Friday, December 01, 2006

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!

Hello world...it's been a minute.

And a Sista been on her grind, I've been watching my spending and decided to go to battle over my credit report and get that score to rising! Got some good news last night, I started disputing some things I thought were incorrect and not all were deleted buy FIVE were! Just like that, they must have saw my mean mug when I was sending out those dispute letters.

Christmas shopping is done and the grand total for Broke and Disgruntled teens is.......$280.00. I got everything on their wishlists which wasn't much, ordered the stuff I couldn't find in the stores online with free shipping during the cyber sales and I feel great!

DisgruntedPre-teen girl wanted an acoustic guitar, a bratz manequin (she loves styling hair and playing in make-up), the Cheetah Girlz 2 movie, and I purchased her Skinny women can't cook by Monique. My baby girl loves to cook and try new things! I also got her a Bratz Diamonds doll (Sasha of course)

Disgruntled Teen Boy wanted a new basket ball, Madden 2007, an acoustic guitar, and a air hockey table. His lil something extra something something was a cookbook as well. Dude told me a couple of months ago that he was going to be the Next G. Garvin and we were going to travel all over the world cooking good food and tasting wine. I'm ready! So I got him G. Garvin's cookbook. Mother's we have to teach our son's how to cook! My boys are 18 and 14 and both of them can cook FOR REAL! Oh yeah I found this artist value pack online, it has a bound sketch book, a large drawing pad, and another fancy drawing book for my son. I haven't ordered that yet. He's going to work on a cartoon about personal finance as he sees it. It's going to be funny just because of who this child is. I'll scan them when he's done.

Disgruntled Oldest Teen boy thinks he's grown and decided he wanted to move back to Louisiana, which means I will wire him a few dollars and be done with it!

It's safe to say that I will stay within budget for the children this holiday season.
Christmas 2006 Budget for the Disgruntled Teens $400.00

That's the least amount of money I have EVER spent on these characters since I've been their mother.

Peace and Blessings
I think I will be able to post on a regular basis after finals.

Peace*2fingas*

1 comment:

Lys said...

CONGRATS!!! That G.Garvin cookbook is no joke. Many of his recipes are a staple and the stuffed porkchops are delish (I'm far from Rachel Ray but the word to describe that recipe escapes me).

I'm thrilled that your kids are learnin' to cook and, next time you shop online, let me know and I'll give you some info that will help towards adding a little somethin' somethin' towards your 2007 Financial Goals!