Wednesday, December 20, 2006

And this Christmas...Will Be a very special Christmas!

I am back in the land of the financially savvy! I have been on hiatus improving my lot in life and am proud to announce that I finished my first semester with a 3.0!!!!! Thank You Thank you very much *bowing gracefully*


As we near the end of this year I have so much to be Thankful For! First for life breath and every person I love! I thank God that even though hurricane Katrina tore my family apart we're all somewhere safe and alive! Thank you Jesus! Others weren't as fortunate.

I am especially thankful for all you folks in the blogasphere (did i spell that right?)

You have inspired me and made me see the light at the end of the tunnel I am well on my way to financial freedom. Thank you all for sharing your lives, your wisdom and knowledge to inspire people. God Bless you all. And I'd also like to wish Ms. Single Ma a happy Born Day!

Sister you will never know how much you've inspired and motivated this single disgruntled mom.

Peace and Blessings

No comments: