Thursday, September 07, 2006

Insurance Companies and screaming teen girls

This is what I spent my extra money on this month and the month just began!
2 tickets to the Christ Brown up close and personal tour.


Tomorrow I have to have oral surgery and thanks to my dental insurance who won't cover the cost of me being put to sleep to have just 1 wisdom tooth removed even though it has decayed and the nerves have errupted, I have to come out of my pocket with $300+ dollars. I know that's a run on sentence but I'm in extreme severe pain and that's how I feel. And the pain all started Monday night~them damn yelling lil heffas! I wish I could get up and personal to Ne-Yo or Chris Brown right now I'd choke the shit outta them! But of course it's my own fault we had damn good seats I could smell they breaths and the the music up front is even louder! Yall this tooth hurts so bad. But I would like to give a special shout out to my medical insurance company who did cover the cost of my prescription of Darvocet *big smile* my co-pay was only $3. In about five minutes I should pass out.

Ok pray for me yall I'm kinda edgy and been extra disgruntled this week. My poor fiance is gonna leave me if I don't let up! LMAOOOO! But I love him *in my sha nay nay voice*

Peace 2fingas!

2 comments:

Contemplations of a Woman said...

hey sis - found you via Single ma ! I love spreadsheets too - unfortuntatley mine usually end up with a negative balance but hey its temporary !

Single Ma said...

blog UPDATE puh-leeze!!! LOL