Monday, July 24, 2006

Welcome Back

I've been on vacation and while on this vacation some very interesting things took place.

Interesting thing #1
Broke and Disgruntled Sista got a promotion along with a decent raise! Thank Ya Jesus!

Interesting thing #2
Broke and Disgruntled Sista got to attend the Black Writers Conference in Dallas...
some of the best money I've ever spent, it got me on track and serious about my writing. Thank Ya Jesus!

Interesting thing #3
Broke and Disgruntled Sista was blessed with a financial blessing and paid off her van! Doing triple flips up the aisle all while thanking my Big Daddy My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! That's my Boy Fa Real!
*and the urshers fan 1Brokesista cause the heffa done passted out*
I'll break all this down more on tomorrow but I just had to share with everyone.

Peace *2fingas*
1brokesista

3 comments:

Common Cents said...

congrats on paying off your van.

how was the confrence?
(i'm a black writer myself *lol* details, we want detail!).

and good look on your financial journey. i, like you, am starting to put it all together.

peace,
your sister in the money struggle...com cents

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»