Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I've had it up to HERE!

Hi,
I've been lurking around in the blogosphere for sometime now; reading and commenting on blogs that or focused on finances, debt, investing, budgeting, etc etc.

I have my favorites and I thank each individual for taking the time out to open up the most sensitive part of their lives to the internet world. Thanks for showing me that I can obtain financial freedom and live a debt free life.


People perish for a lack of knowledge...
That statement has never been so true. I had no one telling me Sista save your money, Sista, pay your credit card bills on time, Sista investing is the key to wealth. Sista..."If its on ya Ass then it's not an Asset".

Well it's a brand NEW day because Sista is not going to waste another moment sulking over past (last week) bad spending habits. I'm going to objectively look at the amount of debt I've accumulated over the years and actively eliminate it with a relentlessness that resembles that of the Terminator!

I am DISGRUNTLED so please please please people don't leave me dumb ass comments! *You have been warned*

Since I've never been one who's partial to really expensive designer clothes I don't think I'll have a problem with that aspect of the recover but I am a on the wagon Clearence and Sale Shop-a-holic! I am!...I never buy anything full price if it's not on sale or I don't have a coupon for it I don't buy it. But ohhhhhhhh don't let me fall into my favorite clothing store and they have a sale going on....Like Young Joc says, "Meet me in the Mall it's going Down"! Guarantee it's going down.

I am no financial guru, as a matter of fact I HATE MATH! I can count and I can calculate interest oddly enough, but I will be pulling and learning from other professionals and people who should be professional, like Single Ma and her Fabulous Financials. That Sista is Fabulous Fa Real. I wanna be like her when I grow up financially. Anyway I need help yall cause Momma Broke and Disgruntled didn't teach me Jack about handling money.

Until Tomorrow
Peace *2fingas*

3 comments:

Single Ma said...

Hey B&G! Welcome to the blogosphere!

First - I am so honored by the shout out in your post. Thank you!

I love it when a sista gets serious about her finances. Realizing your mistakes and evaluating where you are is the hardest part. Now jump on the bandwagon and do the dang thang!! Being financially savvy IS fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»